Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hunger Mountain at AWP Chicago

Hunger Mountain, the VCFA journal of the arts, will be at Association of Writer's & Writing Programs-Chicago this year! Look for Editor Miciah Bay Gault with the VCFA crew at booth #417. Are you going? Stop by and say hello!

Follow Hunger Mountain (Twitter , Facebook) &  Vermont College of Fine Arts  (Facebook & Twitter) for updates and pictures!


Here is a list of AWP Panels With Vermont College of Fine Arts Alumni and/or Faculty


Patrick Ross (VCFA MFA student)  will also be tweeting &  posting "AWP Nuggets" on his blog.

************
Edited to add:

Patrick's first AWP post is up!

Caitlin Leffel (VCFA alumnae) is blogging at the VCFA blog, 36 College Street!

Erika Anderson @ErikaOnFire is blogging events at AWP-follow her!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my promised updates from AWP! I'll confess I won't be tweeting all that much; I find it hard to focus on a conference and tweet simultaneously. The journalist in me is more used to taking notes and writing up material later that day. It should be fun, sorry I won't see you there!

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete