Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taking A Break

I have come to the conclusion that I need to cut down on my writing commitments. There are far too many things going on right now in life that need my immediate attention. I'd rather not get too specific here because the reasons are quite personal. I'll just say things need to change.

This blog will still stay up for readers to enjoy, but I most likely won't be posting here much, with the exception of the occasional book review.

I just want to say thanks to all who supported and read this blog (all 20 of you ;) ) as well as those who read my work elsewhere. I hope to resume my writing sometime in the very near future.

See you later.

1 comment:

  1. I do understand what you have said in your post. I am busy doing my essay jobs and I will not be able see your blog for quite some time. Goodluck! You are a good writer:)

    ReplyDelete