Monday, September 29, 2008

What Is Happening???

Sooo.....been a bit of a lull here. September has been a very busy month.

Here's what's happening.

I'm full-on into the MotherVerse Workshops, working as a mentor. They started about two and a half weeks ago. Got some really great writing material here.

I have a couple new posts over at the MV Blog-talking about cravings, belly art and something I've been considering for awhile, a regular feature at the blog about women in literary history.

I've recently been appointed Cover Editor at Mom Writer's Literary Magazine as well as holding the Writer's Resource position. It's been an interesting (and challenging already) experience so far! All those at MWLM will know what I mean. :) Glad for the opportunity to have these positions and work with all the great women at MWLM.
Look for the fall issue sometime in November.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment