Thursday, April 10, 2008

So.....What Happens To All The Review Books On WITM?

Do they stay or do they go?

Well, some of them stay, get added to my library and others go, often donated to my local library or passed on to friends.

I have to admit, most stay and get absorbed into my library.

Liar's Diary? A definite keeper.

The Reincarnationist? That went to the library. There are other people out there that would enjoy that book more than I did.

Itsy Bitsy Yoga? A definite keeper as well. Loved that book.

What Mothers Do, Especially When It Looks Like Nothing? Yeah. That's a staple in my library.

Two other books I'm currently reading: Private Guns, Private Health/David Hemenway and the Mamarama book will definitely be staying.

How did this all start? How did I get here, reviewing all these great books? I started off reviewing some books for Mother Talk and in between different tours, I'd just post some commentary on whatever I was reading and it just went on from there.

I love reading, it keeps my brain busy and alive, so why not throw some commentary out into the blogosphere?

After all, if I can read free books that get my mind turning here and there, I'll keep it up.

(Thanks to Perseus Book Group and University of Michigan Press for the opportunity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment