Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just Some Random Things

First, Literary Mama accepted one of my poems recently. I can't tell you how excited and pleased I am about this. It won't be out until around Mother's Day, so you'll have to wait to see which poem.


Second, I finished The Liar's Diary, Patry Francis. Oh. My. God. Go out and buy this book!!! It's amazing. Yep. That's all I'm going to say about it now...you'll have to wait (again) for the review, via MotherTalk.

There's a new post of mine at Green Mom Finds-Tired of chemicalized play doh? Try making your own!
And, as always, check out the awesome giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. HI! Sorry for the delay...but you won a set of the Spazzstick chapstick from Props & Pans.

    Just e-mail me with your mailing information!
    emily@propsandpans.com

    ReplyDelete