As if all this weren't enough, there's more. Yep. It's amazing how much crap accumulates in the bathroom-no pun intended. Seriously.
To continue on from the shampoos. etc., I went through all the lotions/facial care, toothpastes/dental care, and other miscellany I could find. Again, I used the Skin Deep Cosmetic Database, run by the Environmental Working Group, to determine the level of toxicity.
This round, not as bad as the last actually. Although, I didn't include a few others, which are so toxic, they might cause your skin to melt off. Perhaps another round later?
One question, though: What are we doing with so many deodorants?
1. Almay concealer, rating of 4
2. Almay antiperspirant deodorant, clear gel, fragrance free, rating of 1-yea!
3. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails series, rating of 6
4. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover, rating of 6
5. L'Oreal Men's Expert Comfort Max After Shave, rating of 6
6. Mitchum Deodorant, clear gel, rating of 1!
7. Kiss My Face Deodorant, Fragrance Free, rating of 1
8. Arm and Hammer Whitening Toothpaste, rating of 3/4 (thought this would be higher)
9. Listerine Mouthwash, rating of 5
10. Tom's of Maine Deodorant/toothpaste/fluoride free toothpaste, ratings of 2, 2, and 2, respectively.
11. Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, rating of 4
Want To Get A Little More "Green"? Stop by here for tips, finds and resources.