Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sleep "Schedule"

It seems as if the Girl has "suddenly" switched her sleep schedule around, going on about a week now.
Going to sleep-yes! sleep!- by 7:30-yes, that's P.M.-and then...waking at the crack of dawn the next day-about 7:30. Early, considering 9a.m./9p.m. was the norm for months.

This, of course, has its benefits and drawbacks.
The benefits being: she's in bed by 7:30! And asleep! I have glorious time all to myself!

Eh-What do I do?

Watch the 'grown up' movies and write, mostly. Take time to relax, take a break from The Little Mermaid. The Tudors, anyone? Season 1?

The downside-(I'm) we are up at 7 a.m., where it used to be a reasonable 9 a.m./p.m. time. It's fine, though. Change is inevitable. It'll most likely change yet again at some point....though, hopefully, dare I say it, not at 4 a.m.

********
Cross-posted at MotherVerse Blog
Another book review coming up shortly! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment