Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year-2008

Hello 2008!

Lots of things are going on around here-

I was recently appointed Writer's Resource Editor at Mom Writers Literary Magazine. I'm very excited about this opportunity and am looking forward to working with all the fabulous women writers!

I'm also involved in a project just about to launch on the web-mere days! You'll just have to wait and see about this one. Although, I will say it involves some other women from Moms Speak Up.

Rang in the new year watching a Kathy Griffin stand up marathon on Bravo, briefly tuning into Times Square to see the twinkly ball drop, and dodging a stray champagne cork heading straight for my head, even though it was pointed in the opposite direction.

It feels as if this year will bring about big things, big events. Not just personally, but globally.

Oh-I finished PUSHED....Jennifer Block, and will be posting about that shortly.......

No comments:

Post a Comment