Sunday, November 18, 2007

Books Added To My Library Recently

Deceptively Delicious, Jessica Seinfeld (Recently Reviewed on Mother Talk)

Catherine the Great: Love, Sex and Power, Virginia Rounding

The Unraveling Archive, Essays on Sylvia Plath, Edited by Anita Helle
Expect More discussion here.

Death Warmed Over: Funereal Food, Rituals and Customs From Around the World, Lisa Rogak

Mama Knows Breast: A Beginners Guide To Breastfeeding, Andi Silverman (Recently Reviewed on Mother Talk)
My review here.

Virginia Woolf: An Inner Life, Julia Briggs
My unofficial review here.

What Mothers Do, Especially when It Looks Like Nothing-Naomi Stadlen (Recently Reviewed on Mother Talk)
My review here.

The Daring Book For Girls, Andrea Buchanan and Miriam Peskowitz (Currently Being Reviewed on Mother Talk. )
My review here

No comments:

Post a Comment