Saturday, September 01, 2007

New Blog: Moms Speak Up

I'm blogging pretty regularly over at Moms Speak Up these days.

Go check it out.

Moms Speak Up is collaborative blog of writers from various backgrounds. We're talking about the environment, dangerous imports, food safety, toy recalls, education, health care and many other topics of concern.


Orchestrated by the wonderful IzzyMom, with contributions from Moms who are fed up about the government, recalls, etc.

Be sure to check in often as we all have lots to say!

Also, buttons are available-Spread the word!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

********************

Also, I've added a WidgetBox for MotherVerse Blog on my sidebar.

Grab one for yourself and let everyone know you read and support the blog!! Just click on the 'Get Widget' button.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I'm (sadly) not writing in the mountains, but I AM writing on Moms Speak Up. I'm happy to meet another contributor!

    catherine

    ReplyDelete