Friday, November 03, 2006

This Will Either Bore You Endlessly, Or Not (2)

My Library (Part 2)

-Pigeon Feathers, John Updike
-Tale of the Body Thief, Anne Rice
-The Challenge of Feminist Biography, Alpern, Antler, Perry and Scobie
-Ornament and Silence, Kennedy Fraser
-Beginners Guide to Jungian Psychology, Robin Robertson
-Tropic of Cancer, Henry Miller
-Women In Love, D. H. Lawrence
-Averno, Louise Gluck
-The Motherhood Manifesto, Joan Blades and Kristen Rowe-Finkbeiner
-The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need, Thurman
-Exotic Names (a baby name book), Allisa Jones
-The Hours, Michael Cunningham
-Everyday American History, ....
-Our Dreaming Mind, Robert L. Van De Castle
-Don't Look Now, Daphne Du Maurier
-The Witches of Eastwick, John Updike
-The Lost Writings of Jim Morrison, Wilderness
-Wislawa Szymborska, Collected Poems
-Little Women, Louisa May Alcott
-Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, John Gray, MD
-Dreaming the Past, Dreaming the Future, Diane Stein
-Mary Queen of Scots, N.Brysson Morrison
-Goddess In Every Woman, Hean Shinoda Bolen
-The Blood That Is Language, Louise Townsend Nicholl
-Great Short Stories By Women, Candace Ward
-The Woman Warrior, Maxine Hong Kingston

4 comments:

  1. Fellow NaBloPoMo participant. I clicked, I read.

    I offer as a suggestion: Isabel Allende - Daughter of Fortune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did end up reading that. Loved it. Also loved House of the Spirits.

      Delete
  2. Only 1 on this list for me - Little Women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is a really, really late reply, but I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and I hope this list inspired you to pick up some new books!

      Delete