Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This Will Either Bore You Endlessly, Or Not (1)

I present: My Library (Part 1) (The First Official Post of NaBloPoMo)

Maybe you'll add something to your 'Must Read List', who knows?

-Howard's End, E.M. Forster
-Hot and Bothered, Annie Downey
-The Age of Grief, Jane Smiley
-Midwives, Bohjalian
-Their Eyes Were Watching God, Zora Neale Hurston
-Little Altars Everywhere, Rebecca Wells
-The English Patient, Michael Ondaatje
-Beloved, Toni Morrison
-Adam's Curse, Bryan Sykes
-Plays, Lillian Hellman
-At A Journal Workshop, Progoff
-Wicked, Gregory Maguire
-Sun Signs, Linda Goodman
-Reading the Tarot, Martello
-Love Signs, Linda Goodman
-Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
-Cry To Heaven, Anne Rice
-Words For The Wind, Theodore Rotheke
-The Essential Rilke, Rainer Maria Rilke
-Bellefleur, Joyce Carol Oates
-Mastering the Tarot, Eden Gray
-Ariel (original Paperback), Sylvia Plath
-The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath
-The Feast of All Saints, Anne Rice
-The Catcher In The Rye, J. D. Salinger
-Christmas Stories By Women, Susan Koppelmann

Check out the rest of my library:
Part 2, 3, 4 and 5

5 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for recommendations, so I think the list is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I Have some of those books too! I can't add to my must read list. I'll hate you before I know you..... I am doing Blopomo and wrimo ( for short). Good luck.
    Jippyjabber

    ReplyDelete
  3. hundred and one11/02/2006 6:01 AM

    I'm ashamed to say that apart from The English Patient and Jane Eyre, I haven't read a single one of these books.

    Well done on day one's NaBloPoMo post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've only read 5. Hopefully I can get to a few more.

    ReplyDelete